Submit requests for public records by calling the Fiscal Office or via the online form below.
Quick links to frequently requested records:
- Board of Trustees: Agendas & Minutes, Audio
- Board of Zoning Appeals: Agendas & Minutes, Audio
- Zoning Commission: Agendas & Minutes, Audio
- Zoning Records
- Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Resolution and related documents
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST:
Before submitting a request please read below.
- Police records must be requested using a separate form- view here.
- It normally takes 5 to 7 business days to process requests that are made via the website. Feel free to call our office during business hours if you have questions regarding this process.
- Reports can be sent via email or faxed at no charge, or can be picked up at the Township Administrative office at the cost of 5 cents per page.
- Photographs are available on CD for $1.00 per CD.
- Individuals are NOT required to provide a name or contact information to request a public record in the State of Ohio. Providing contact information enables the Township to contact you if additional information is needed to process the request. If choosing to remain anonymous, please call our office during normal Administrative Office hours to verify that the request is ready for pick up.
- If the report or communication from the office has not been received within seven business days, please call during normal office hours to confirm the request was received.
IMPORTANT: Records requests could themselves be subject to release upon the proper submission of a request for public records pursuant to O.R.C. Section 149.43, Ohio's Public Records Act.