The Genoa Township Fire Department offers full testing services for the position of firefighter/paramedic through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Firefighter and sign up for the Genoa Township Fire Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Genoa Township Fire Department firefighter/paramedic position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the entry level test
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Genoa Township Fire Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam and completes the required information for a complete application will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. The Genoa Township Fire Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Genoa Township Fire Department’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Genoa Township Fire Department where the final decisions are made.
Learn about the programs and services of the Genoa Township Fire Department.