Amazon Alexa App
Alexa is Amazon’s voice-controlled, cloud-based service available on Echo devices. Alexa users can enable the Genoa Township skill on their devices, much like downloading an app on a cell phone.
The Genoa Township skill is now available for users to enable in the Alexa app (iOS and Android) and from the Alexa Skills store on the Amazon website.
To enable the skill follow the steps shown below:
1. Open the Alexa app and click on the drop down menu
2. Select 'Skills'
3. In the search bar type 'Genoa Township' and select this option
4. Click 'Enable'
Now it’s time to ask Alexa a question; there are approximately forty questions currently available. For example:
- “Alexa, ask Genoa Township for news”
- “Alexa, ask Genoa Township about trash day.”
- “Alexa, ask Genoa Township about Movie Night.”
- “Alexa, ask Genoa Township about the Board of Trustees”
- "Alexa, ask Genoa Township to play the trustee meeting."
- View a full list of possible voice commands here.